these. cookies. always. how have I not shared these here before?? i thought i had. for sure. till a friend was recipe hunting for them on F&T. and found “no results.” eep. well. the results are in. and these are the best chocolate chip cookies. ever. besides yours. i’m sure yours are lovely too. email me the recipe. please. bake. eat. rinse. repeat. 5 days and counting!…
The-Take-Out-Of-The-Oven-Before-Fully-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 lb. softened butter (unsalted..but salted will work too )
- 2 cups brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 TSBP vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 6 cups flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 4 cups chocolate chips (or however much your heart desires)
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cream together butter & brown sugar with electric mixer
- mix in sugar, vanilla extract, & eggs till fully combined
- mix in salt, baking soda, & flour (one cup at a time…i recommend measuring out the flour before adding, or else it’s super easy to lose track)
- mix in chocolate chips and walnuts by hand
- spoon out TBSP size scoops onto silpat covered cookie sheets. they will spread when baking. so leave room for them to expand.
- bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven (they won’t look done when you take them out. but they’ll set & firm up after about 5-10 minutes outside the oven. the more you bake them, the less moist and the more crisp they will become. they’ll still taste great this way, if you prefer this)
the perfect homemade gift
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and an Anna Lee Fiorino Tutorial Video!
my blowdrys have been messy and sloppy lately, so I wanted to go back to my hair guru, Anna Lee, to remind myself how to do it right. obsessed with how detailed this video is. i want my hair to be shiny and bright this season too! 7 days and counting!…
p.s. i’m totally the crazy person with all the brushes in the hair. eep.
tis the season to sparkle. shine. be merry, and bright. and this super glam gold lipgloss is making me all those things. i haven’t quite found the right moment to rock my mega gold lips…but I am loving this over my magenta and red lipsticks for a pop of glam! love! 9 days and counting!…
so sosie might be what one would call spoiled. i like to think that she’s just really really loved. and on christmas day that love is shown with the mount everest of presents for her marmi (grandma). i had a feeling her tiny present from auntie would get lost in the shuffle. so i decided that once a week, for the month before christmas, i would hide a little treat in her house. and she’d have to go on a scavenger hunt to find it. 2 hidden treats down, one to go! 10 days and counting!..
her ornament surprise!
this year i decided to be in a healthy, committed relationship…with my nails. they are finally getting the proper respect, care, and attention they deserve. and our love has never been stronger. i don’t know why it took me so long to invest in something that makes me so happy. maybe i didn’t think i deserved it. but i do! they do! and i’m looking forward to all the wonderful adventures 2017 holds for us!