i’m having a mild love affair with these 5 things right now. i don’t need them. but i don’t want to live without them! they’re nothing fancy. but they make me all kinds of happy. eep.
1. so it turns out working out for the first time in my life is making my feet a total disaster. this spiky foot massage ball is my savior. it hurts so good!
2. my sweet friend amina introduced me to these magical erasable pens, and they’re a game changer! I use them in my scores for musical markings that might alter from production to production, and in my calendar that’s constantly changing. L-O-V-E!!!
3. who knew disney princess emojis could bring such happiness to the world?! I did! it’s the little things…
4. man, i heart this thing. i had a magnetic one i adored, but it involved having to put a magnet on my phone case and it was finicky and didn’t work with all my cases…so yeah, this thing. it’s expandable and swivels and all the good things.
5. i may be an old lady who wears her sunglasses on a chain, but i don’t care! i never ever put my sunglasses on my head cause i don’t want to stretch them out. so i’m always leaving them on store counters or dropping them on the floor or misplacing them…so this adorable chain by Sintillia is my damn jam!